Followers

Sunday, November 9, 2014

What if...

What if someone came to you and asked you to make something that you love to make? Would you like doing it...sure thing, right! What if you were asked to use a particular item that you love to use? Another easy answer, right? 
 
Well, I've been asked to join the team at Craft-Dee BowZ and I responded with an emphatic MOST DEFINITELY YES! On January 1, 2015 my new "assignment" is to use ribbon and bows on my cards as a Design Team member of Craft-Dee BowZ! I keep thinking there's a 'catch' cause since when does anyone get asked to do something they love to do?! So, if you've ever looked at my cards, you know I love ribbon and bows! And then to HAVE to use ribbon?!  OMGosh, why not just tell me I HAVE to eat chocolate, or pizza?!  I am thrilled to be invited to join the team and can't wait to use my new Craft-Dee BowZ tool to make the most awesomeist bows you will ever see. And I thought I made good bows before?!  Well, they're nothing compared to what's to come!
 
Thank you to Barbara and Donna at Craft-Dee BowZ for this fabulous invitation and I'm looking forward to this new Design Team opportunity!
 
                                                                                   Walking on a cloud,
                                                                                            Gail

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gail, well deserved. Can't wait to see the wonderful creations you will come up with. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Gail you make me smile i would have replied in a nanosecond yes. Congrats cant wait to see. I struggle making cards without a ribbon. The perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The position is definitely YOU, Ms Lacey Lassy . . . anyone can see that who has viewed your blog cards, and look at the name of your blog -- "lacey". It just doesn't get much better than having someone send you your favorite embellishments to use on your fabulous creations. You'll be a true asset to their design team and they are SO lucky to have you on board with them. Congratulations to you -- a very deserving position, Gail !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Gail!!! Your creations are always awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Gail! Excited to be working with you at CDBZ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Gail, what a wonderful DT spot for you, I can see some awesome bows in your future, they are lucky to have you my friend, Looking forward to seeing those bows
    Have a good week Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big congrats, Gail! Well deserved! They could not have picked a more talented creator!

    I love my Craft-Dee BowZ and I know I don't use it to its full potential - looking forward to seeing your awesome bows to come!

    ReplyDelete