Followers

Monday, December 12, 2016

A candy cane Christmas

It's time for a new challenge at the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog. Our challenge this month is A DAY IN THE SNOW.  We have three wonderful sponsors this month and two that gave us images! I chose to do 2 cards since the images were just too cute to not use them!  This card uses an adorable image by Bugaboo.




As you can see, I went with "less is more" for this card. The image was so cute and I had this awesome ribbon and I decided to make the most out of both items. I used 3D paint and sprinkled white glitter over it for the snow and there's a bit of glitter on my image.




This ribbon was perfect for this card and I used my Craft-Dee BowZ bow tool to make this perfect double looped bow.




We have a total of three sponsors this month: Bunny Zoe's, Bugaboo & Paper Nest Dolls.





$15 to spend in online store


I hope you'll join us at the Cutie Pie Challenge this month where the challenge is A DAY IN THE SNOW.


Since this is the last post I'll be making for the Cutie Pie Challenge before Christmas, let me with you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


                                                                                             Hugs,
                                                              Gail






3 comments:

  1. This is brilliant, love the perfectly coordinated ribbon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cutie character for Christmas card, cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your color combination is a knock-out, Gail, and love the simplicity of it. Perfect bow and so cute, and great addition using sequins. This creation stands out all by itself. Hopefully, though, your kitties will keep any mice out from under your tree -- just keep the candy canes!

    ReplyDelete