Followers

Monday, January 9, 2017

I love winter images!

There's a new challenge beginning today at Cutie Pie Challenge Blog.  The challenge is WINTER WARMERS. I used this adorable penguin image from Bugaboo named Little Penguin Winter Skate.


I colored this little penguin with Copics and my only embellishments are the 3 sequins with 3 little pearls glued in the center. I wanted to show off this cute image and the sentiment is a digi from Miss Daisy Stamps.

The sponsors for this month are:


three digi stamps of the winners choice

The team has made some adorable cards for this challenge and since we are the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog, please make sure your card is always CUTE!  Hope you'll join us for our WINTER WARMERS challenge this month!

                                                                            Gail

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card Gail and that cute sentiment just makes me want to sing along. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card Gail, fab colours and the sequins and pearls look brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute Gail. I must admit I wasn't drawn to this image, but seeing the cards the team have created, has changed my mind. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sweet card, like the character used and your lovely colouring cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alert - wintery cuteness here !! Darling coloring of this cute penguin, and with the sequins, verse and plaid frame, it stands out wonderfully. This creation certainly fits "winter warmers", along with "cute", Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and gorgeous Gail, love those sequins with the pearls in.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the cute penguin and the colours.

    ReplyDelete